I just can't wait to go to Georgia!
Hi everyone! Sara Kate and I booked our flight home today. We are super excited! We will be flying home November 25 and will fly back on Dec. 16. Eric's brother, Taylor, is coming to visit and will be here on Thanksgiving so Sara Kate and I will fly back with him on Saturday. Eric will come home a little later, Dec. 10 I think, and we will fly back together. We are so happy and excited about seeing our family & friends! Please pray that Sara Kate will do great on the airplanes and that we will have a safe and sane flight! :) Here are some pictures that I took of Sara Kate today.
4 comments:
oh, i wish we could see you while you're in ga...i know you are soooo excited :)
Oh, boy, Nana and Papa can't wait to see you!! It can't get here fast enough!! love yall, Nana
Oh, I just saw your posts and have already written the date on my calendar. I will have to do my Christmas decorations soon so we'll have everything done before you get here. CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Love, Sis (Aunt Tara)
I just realized the outfit she is wearing here. Is that something Dad bought at one of the cotton conventions?? I think Anna had one just like it.
Post a Comment