Thursday, November 16, 2006

Calling Santa


I took some pictures the other day of Sara Kate in her new Christmas outfit. I was trying to get a good one for our Christmas cards this year but Sara Kate wasn't up for having her picture taken. The only thing that made her happy was holding the phone. She loves it! She loves to put it up to her ear, backwards of course, and "talk". She will babble and babble. I thought it was a cute picture, she looks like she's calling Santa and telling him what she wants for Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara Kate takes after her mom and dad when it comes to talking! :) Her outfit is adorable! Not much longer until y'all are in GA! Can't wait! Love- M

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, how adorable!! That is the outfit I almost bought her in "Nashville". LOve yall, nana

lauren said...

you're so much better than me...i haven't even gotten caroline a christmas outfit yet. i love hers, she's picture perfect as always. not surprised at all that she likes to talk on the phone :) love y'all!