Our Little Pooh!
Happy Fall everyone! I've been taking pictures of Sara Kate in different Halloween outfits for her birthday invitations. We're doing a costume party so S.K.'s invitations are going to be her dressed up in different costumes. Different friends have loaned me costumes and this one my friend Loretta let me borrow. Sara Kate loved the Pooh outfit and smiled so big for all of her pictures! So far she's been a giraffe, cowgirl, princess, cheerleader, and little red riding hood. Bless her heart, yesterday I dressed her up in 3 costumes and she did so good. I was out in the front yard so a lot of the neighbors came over to see her all dressed up!
7 comments:
Papa loves them all.
Kisssssss
Papa
Oh, my Goodness! She is so cute!!! Nana wishes she was there with her!
Sara Kate is adorable in her pooh outfit! I can't wait to see the invites for her party! Love you all! M
okay, honestly, i could eat her up! i wish we could come and celebrate with y'all. can't believe she's almost a year old. love you guys!
okay, anyone out there? are y'all still alive?
I know Lauren! I just read your blog and thought to myself, I have to update ours too.
don't you love that i always remind you???? love you guys!
Post a Comment