During all of this, I kept singing the song, I will praise you in this storm, I will lift my hands, you are who you are, no matter where I am. Every tear I cry, you hold in your hand. You never left my side, and though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm. What a storm it was, but I knew that God would be with Sara Kate during her surgery when I could not. So thank you, thank you for the prayers. I can't tell you the comfort it gave us knowing that our friends and family were lifting SK up in prayer. God bless you all!








The tinker bell blanket that is above in this picture was given to SK by the wife of one of Eric's cancer patients. She heard Eric's daughter was having surgery so she went and made SK this blanket. We were so touched by her kindness!
SK's room was brightened by all the cards, food & gifts. I truly believe we have the best friends & family in the world. :)
Tyler & SK. She would just brighten up when her friends came to see her!
Day 4 she was able to lay on her back. Check out that big smile!
The best dad in the world. He never left her side and gave all the medicine! She complained more about the catheter than she did her back. He was the only one who could get her comfortable.
Zoe & SK
Sweet Elizabeth & Jamie painting sk's toes
The day after we got home from the hospital, SK was doing her usual. Making Shep play babies!
2 comments:
Sara Kate was such a trooper! Makes me cry to see her laying in that bed... Glad it's over, though and it's wonderful that she's doing so goood! love y'all!
Aunt Tara
sweet sk! we love you!
Post a Comment