Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 2011!

Sara Kate & I were so excited to have Abby's 5th birthday party at our house last week. We had a great time celebrating one of Sara Kate's dearest friends! I think all the kids had a great time together, us Mommy's always enjoy it too! Here's a pic of Zoe, SK & Abby. These girls have been friends for a long time!
Tyler, Zoe, SK & Abby
I had a great time doing the favors, Abby's party was all about butterflies!

Happy Birthday Abby!

Yummy!
Love all the icing around Tyler's mouth! I hate I didn't get a group shot of all the kids!
A lot of my friends are having babies! We've had baby showers for Allison & Mary, hate I don't have pictures to post of that too. So excited about all the new babies!
Shepherd had show week at Little Gym this past Monday. Sis was able to join us since she had off of school for MLK. I'm so glad she was able to come, Shep loved having her there. It was so sweet to see him cling to her and her be protective of him. It's not always that way! So, I will enjoy it and capture the moments on camera any time I can! :)
staying close by sis

SK, Abby & Shep
having fun under the parachute
sporting his GA wear


little monkey


off he goes!
Sis got to have fun too!
Yay Layla!

always the favorite part of class, chasing bubbles!


Jacob getting his ribbon!
Layla & Jen
so proud!
not easy trying to get a picture of all the kids
the last two standing (or sitting in this case!)
Sweet little Robby
I love how the boys sat on their sisters laps for the end song. So sweet!

Happy New Year! It has been a great year so far! We have been busy, busy, busy. I find that it just gets harder and harder to post. I started this post probably 30 minutes ago and I'm sure it will take me even longer to finish it. While I've been trying to post, Shepherd has fallen off the chair, pooped TWICE & has a runny nose that I'm constantly wiping. Yep, never a dull moment! I still have lots of Christmas pictures to post but that will take probably ALL day! So, enjoy what's been going on so far in January!

1 comment:

Bechtel Family said...

Yay an update!!! The birthday party looked so cute and fun!! Good job busy momma! Miss y'all!