
We had a wonderful and busy weekend! I celebrated my 30th birthday with a dance/pajama party Friday night with some wonderful friends and Sara Kate celebrated her 5th birthday Saturday morning! Our good friends Rachel, Naomi & Luke flew into town Thursday morning for all the fun festivities! I loved my cupcakes Allison, Naomi & Jen! It was super cute and yummy too! Special thanks to Allison for having this fun shindig at her house. It was so much fun!!

My sweet friends decorating. Thanks for all you did girls, I appreciated everything!

Allison, Laci & Naomi

Me & Naomi


Sweet friends: back row: Jennifer, Rebecca, Kim, Mary, Ashley & Jen
front row: Allison, Laci, me, Jamie, Rachel & Naomi

Allison & Me

Rachel & me-Poor Rachel got the stomach bug Sunday and Naomi got it Saturday. :(


Laci made a yummy pumpkin cake, we had all kinds of good food!
Princess Sara Kate before her party!

Meredith made these pants for Sara Kate. Didn't they turn out super cute? I love them, thanks again M!

SK & Naomi before the party


Shep & Luke, I couldn't get the binky out of Shep's mouth

SK & her friend Reese

SK coming down the slide, this is the best picture I got




SK & Zoe


Party room, SK wanted a princess party again this year. Maybe next year she'll venture out with something different!

A big thank you to my sweet friend Naomi. The night before SK's party Eric got the stomach bug. He was so sick he couldn't even make it to the party. We were running around trying to get everything ready so Naomi went and picked up the birthday cake and balloons. What would I do without my great friends?

All set up!


Naomi, Lauren, Zoe & SK

Most of the kids. It's hard to round up 34 kids for a picture!

Silly faces!

Can't believe my baby girl is 5! So thankful for you my sweet Sara Kate!

Enjoying pizza after all that running around!

SK was so happy, she was surrounded by all her friends!

This picture cracks me up, Luke sitting there like he's a big boy!


singing happy birthday


Naomi handing out cake balls that she made, again, what a great friend!

Yummy!

Layla, Shepherd's girlfriend


Ellie & SK


opening up presents

What a great weekend!
2 comments:
what fun!!!! you both had such awesome parties! wow, 34 kids...that is unbelievable! happy birthday to 2 very special girls :)
I was hoping to see pictures of the dancing at the party!! Love you!!!
Katie
Post a Comment