A Peek into our Lives
SK is just so precious and grown up looking! I miss you and will call soon! Love ya!
My Sara Katy is so precious as a school girl! She will be the teacher's pet! I am so proud to be her gigi!Love from 504 Cedar Nashville GA,gigi and pa
So, so precious!! Little dolls. I bet SK has been so excited.
Such sweet girls! I just put the traffic ticker on my blog, too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SK is just so precious and grown up looking! I miss you and will call soon! Love ya!
My Sara Katy is so precious as a school girl! She will be the teacher's pet! I am so proud to be her gigi!
Love from 504 Cedar Nashville GA,
gigi and pa
So, so precious!! Little dolls. I bet SK has been so excited.
Such sweet girls! I just put the traffic ticker on my blog, too.
Post a Comment