
This year we met up with the Gowder's at Port Aransas. We had such a great time! Last year we went with the Gowder's and the Sumner's but since Ginny & Nathan just had baby Robert 2 wks ago, they couldn't make the trip! I have some pictures of Baby Robert that I will post soon!
Eric has been on a hard rotation for the past month so it was nice to get away and just have fun. Here are a lot of pictures from our trip!

Shepherd peaking in at Rachel

Love the look on Shepherd's face!

It's so nice to have Daniel back from Iraq! He served for 6 mos., I'm not sure who's happier that he's home, Eric or Rachel! Here they are posing with their boys.

Rachel & me

the girls enjoying a late night swim

one of my favorite pictures of Eric & Shep

this is what the boys did most of the trip. The little girl in the background is Tessa, their new friend. She wanted to hold the boys every chance she got. Too bad both the boys usually wanted their Mama's!

smiling at sister

one of my favorites!


loved the lighting!

they loved playing in the water

trying to fly the kite.

hanging out

YRachel riding the waves! Who would've guessed this GA girl could surf!



Yes, that is sea weed behind the kids! Texas beaches just don't compare to FL beaches!

Shep trying to keep up with his sis

Beach babes!

Shep enjoyed climbing over the sea weed!


Such a cute picture of Naomi!

SK posing

sweet boy


we had such a great time seeing the kids play in the water!






SK would just stand on the sand and look out into the ocean. So sweet!

Luke enjoying playing in the sand too.

caught in the act of trying to steal Shep's binky!

I promise to do better about blogging! Right now Shep is climbing all over me, it definitely makes it a little tough to keep up with the blog! I have so many pictures to post so hopefully I will get them up this week!
5 comments:
Yay! So glad you are back! Love the beach pictures.
So happy to see new pics of my favorite people in the world. Looks like you had fun at the beach. So many cute pictures!! (Could you put Shep in a play pen while you blog??.. I think I already know the answer:)
sooo fun!! the pictures are all just precious. love to all of you!
Yay..new pics!:) Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Miss you!
I am so glad y'all had such a wonderful time! (Me and my prego hormones are trying not to tear up thinking of what's ahead for the summer!) Your relationship is so special!
Post a Comment