
So this little guy has been a stinker lately! He LOVES to get into anything and everything that he's not supposed to. When I tell him no, he usually turns to me with a huge grin on his face. So, I thought that I would capture his stinkerness on camera!

Here he is getting into Eric's desk drawers. He usually does this about a 100 times a day. His sis is usually the reporter who lets me know he's in his Daddy's office!

This is the face I got when I told him No!

Well, he did NOT listen! So, I told him no (again) and took him out of the office. I walked around the corner just to see what he would do. He marched himself right back in the office and did it again!

I've been caught!

You can see his little hand getting ready to grab SK's play doh.

Sis trying to keep him out of it. Once he discovered that he couldn't get to his sister's play doh he moved on to the refrigerator...

getting into the fridge is so much fun!

Now let me see what I can get out of the trash

Now onto the pans from the cabinets

"helping" Mom unload the dishwasher

What a busy day that was! He actually ended the day with a sweet kiss from our neighbor Hannah. That was his first kiss so I had to get the camera out! Hannah didn't want to give him another kiss so this is all I got!

Riding in the car together is so much fun!


One morning before school sporting her new red glasses


So Rachel & I decided to gel these little boys hair and see what it would look like. Ha! We laughed so hard at how long their hair was spiked. We actually took them out to dinner just like this. (I did change Shep's shirt before we left the house!)


I thought this shirt says it all about Miss Priss SK!
1 comment:
Shep's faces are priceless!!! Do you ever catch the two of them together...Shep digging through office supplies and SK "checking her e-mails"?
He really is a stinker!!
Post a Comment