Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Fun

The boys in their matching p.j.'s
Look who got into the red food coloring!
Shepherd fell asleep while eating one night. Poor thing, he was so tired!
Rebecca's baby shower. Little man will be here soon!
Sweet friends
Somehow they all managed to fit! Don't worry, adults were standing by!
Shep & SK in their cars

Shep loves to ride around in this car


Grandmama, SK LOVES this shirt you gave her and wants to wear it ALL the time!
this is what his hair looks like after a bath!
SK getting her hair cut
Yes, this is a picture taken in January!

Another day of wearing bathing suits!


standing up, he'll be walking before long!
Mrs. Laci & Shepherd at Abby's birthday party!
This time last year Naomi, Rachel and I were pregnant with these sweet boys. Wow, time goes by so fast!
having so much fun!


Happy Birthday Abby!


me posing with my preggo girls!

4 comments:

Hurst Family said...

What great pictures! Miss you all! Aubrey wants to see more pictures of Charlie. She asks me about him everytime we look at your pics.

Anonymous said...

So, so cute. I love SK's haircut. And Shepherd is getting so big. They are both so precious. Miss and love you all! Mama

Katie Ingram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Ingram said...

I love SK's hair!! I can't believe how much Shepherd still looks like Eric, I know you don't want to hear that!! Love you guys so much! :)

** Spelled Shep's name wrong in the first one, you know I know how to spell it so i had to delete!!!