Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Show Time!

It was show week at SK's dance/gymnastics class last week. It was so fun! The girls do 30 min. of dance and then 30 min. gymnastics. SK really enjoys it and looks forward to it every week. Enjoy the pics!
The girls listening to Mrs Renee before starting class
They start off with tap for 15 min. and then ballet for 15 min.


Posing for Mommy


Go girls!


One of my favorites!
I was so glad I captured this on camera! This is what SK does to Shep ALL the time. She is constantly running up to him and grabbing his face. He loves it!
waiting to start doing their gymnastics
the boys hanging out

so serious!



the girls all got medals at the end. SK loved wearing her medal all day!
what a sweet group of girls!


the end!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love SK's dancing tights!

Bechtel Family said...

So cute! SK looks so grown up with her little haricut! Love it! Miss you all!

Ali said...

too cute!