
Sara Kate & Naomi "washing" dishes

love this of Luke & Shepherd

the boys wondering how they can play in the water too!

Sara Kate and her little friends at dance class

gymnastics

Shep fell asleep on SK, love these moments!

Shepherd LOVES to play with the Dr. kit. Maybe he'll follow in Daddy's footsteps

We took the girls to see a movie the weekend before Christmas. After the movie they were so excited to see that Santa was there! They were so excited to sit and talk with him!


posing in one of her Christmas outfits. Thanks Nana & Papa!

this is the same look that his Daddy gives too!

SK & Abby driving the Barbie jeep in their princess outfits!

Shepherd wishing he could be outside with the girls!

ready to go and pick up their dates!

just a little pooped!

On Christmas Eve we had our neighbors over for supper. Here's Aiden & SK playing

the kids building their nativity set with just a little help from their dad's


this little stinker just tried to open presents from under the tree. I guess he learned that from his big sis!

sweet girl


this is her new favorite pose!

laughing with sis on Christmas Eve

getting her cookies all ready for Santa

cookies...check, milk...check, now it's time for bed!

pretending she's asleep so Santa will come!

her new babies, all she talked about was getting a baby doll that had glasses just like her.

checking out her new toys

loving on her new babies at 7:00 am!

so excited about her walkie talkies

emailing!

SK said, "look Mama, he ate them!"

Shep loved his new toys too!

so fun, Abby looks a little scared!

one thing SK asked for this year was a new bible. After she opened up this she said, "I don't want to open up any more presents. I just want to read my bible." So sweet. Tara, are you sure she's not your child? :)

Thanks Grandmama! SK loved her shirt!

Shep loved opening his new toys too!

On Christmas day we went and ate at Nathan & Ginny's. Here's McCarole loving on Shepherd!

SK taking her babies on a walk


loved watching them push the strollers together

playing at the park in our neighborhood

wearing her skates for the first time

sweet boy!

love days like this!


We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We are so thankful for each and every one of you! God bless you all in the new year!
4 comments:
Awww.. I would claim Sara Kate any day of the year!!:) She is so beautiful in all her pictures. Shep is definitely a cutie. I laughed at the pic of him "playing" with the doctor kit. Looks more like he "ransacked" it!! So glad you all had a great Christmas. I am still recovering from ours!!:)
Love you all!
Tanya,
I love keeping up with you guys through your blog. Shep looks just like Eric! We are expecting a baby boy in February. I sure hope Miley loves him & takes care of him like Sara Kate does Shep! She is JEALOUS about everything so I'm worried.
Happy New Year!
LeAnn
I love all the new pictures! It looks like Santa was good to the kids too! G has that same polka dot fleece like SK! Great minds think alike huh!:) Love you and miss you all!
Just love all the new pictures! I have looked at them many times a day since you have posted them. SK's doll with the glasses is just precious. Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Give SK and Shepherd a great big hug from Nana and Papa.
Post a Comment