
This past Friday was rainy & yucky so Rachel and I decided to cook tacos for supper and let the kids run wild! No, not really but it looks that way from the picture! Shep & Luke decided to "unload" the dishwasher while we were cooking. This entertained them for a very long time!

These 2 equal trouble!!

After all that "work" on the dishwasher these 2 needed a bath! Here they are about to get in the tub. These pictures were just too fun not to share!

love their little hands by each other!


Below are the faces they made when I told them that one day I would pull these pictures out and show their future girlfriends! :)


I'm still working on getting our Disney/GA pictures downloaded! They are coming soon! :)
5 comments:
LOL!!!!!!
thanks for sharing:)
You were right they were just too cute not to share!!!
Mama
I love those pictures!
those are too cute ! I love it ! Miss you guys ! have good Thanksgiving !
Laci
It's been a while since I've been able to some blog looking...this post just made me smile. There is nothing cuter than a "tinny hinney" huh!? So good to catch up on your family. Merry Christams!
Post a Comment