Congrats!! You and Tara will have them close together. Cade and Kaycee's little girl are 5 days apart...it's like having twins! I'm happy for you and Eric!
Congrats!! We told everyone with a T shirt too:) Can't wait to hear more details. I'm loving having 2 and Grace loves being a big sis-you're in for doube trouble but 100 times more joy!! Carrie
Congrats! I was wondering when I would hear there would be another Flynt added to your family. Sara Kate is a cutie. I know she'll be a great big sister.
14 comments:
wooooohooooo!!! i've been hoping and praying for this...so exciting. you left us hanging, though. due date, please????? so happy for y'all :)
YAY, Tanya!!!! Congrats to you guys!!! how are you feeling???
YEAH!!! It's about time! ENJOY!!!
YEAH!!!! Sara Kate is going to be a great big sister! I agree with Lauren, though, we need more details!!! Love you, Liz
Congratulations!
Too cute!! I am so excited for y'all! SK will be a fabulous big sis!!! Love you!
Congrats!! You and Tara will have them close together. Cade and Kaycee's little girl are 5 days apart...it's like having twins! I'm happy for you and Eric!
Sara Kate is certainly like her Gigi and manages to get special attention everwhere she goes!
She is a perfect age to be a big sister. I love and miss my Texas family!
Gigi
Congrats!! We told everyone with a T shirt too:) Can't wait to hear more details. I'm loving having 2 and Grace loves being a big sis-you're in for doube trouble but 100 times more joy!!
Carrie
Congratulations!! It is lots of fun having a house full!!
Marsha
congrats!!!!
Hey Tanya
I am so so excited for yall! SK is the perfect age to have a new baby! I miss you call me and lets catch up!
Kristin Edwards Burson
Congrats! I was wondering when I would hear there would be another Flynt added to your family. Sara Kate is a cutie. I know she'll be a great big sister.
LeAnn
Congratulations! You have a beautiful family and it is such a blessing to be adding to it! When are you due?
Nicole
Post a Comment