Friday, July 13, 2007

July Pics.

Sara Kate giving Daddy a kiss on Father's Day

Our neighbor, Aiden, pushing SK around in her doll stroller
Happy 29th b-day Eric!

Jonhenry & Sara Kate on the swings
Playing outside on a gorgeous day!

One of my favorite pics!
SK drinking all the water!

Helping Daddy win the game
Celebrating the 4th with our friends Nathan, Ginny, John & Emily

SK with her new friend Naomi

SK & Naomi turning flips
Ginny & Mary are watching all the kids!
Sara Kate's asking Naomi if she's sure she can drive the frog

This is what happens when Mommy leaves the pantry door open!
Abby is helping to pick up the mess!

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated the blog! Sara Kate is growing SO fast. She is just a joy and such a little talker. I'm sure that is a shock to everyone! :) It seems that she says a new word every day. Her new thing to say is "more please" and "open". Which is so sweet, I think I kiss her every time she says it! She loves to stand by the door to the pantry & say
"open!" Her words are definitely more clear than they used to be. Now I can say a word and she will repeat just about everything.








I've posted some pictures that I've taken over the past few days. Some are of Father's Day, Eric's birthday, the 4th, and just hanging out with friends. I love to watch Sara Kate play with her little friends. It's neat to see how she interacts with them now. Our friends Daniel, Rachel, & Naomi just moved here from Georgia last week. Daniel & Eric were roomies in college and fraternity bros. They have a little girl who is 6 mos. younger than SK. They have been playing together all week and really seem to get along great. SK can even say Naomi pretty clearly.








Enjoy the pics. and I'll try and do better about posting!

1 comment:

Bechtel Family said...

I love the new pics. SK is so cute and looks like so much fun!! She is already a social butterfly just like her mommy and daddy! :) Talk to you soon! Love-M