Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sara Kate & Friends

reading with Jonhenry
Sara Kate's really thinking about what Jonhenry is saying
playing with her friend
Sara Kate's friends James, Chloe, & Maysen
Sara Kate & Maysen
reading books together

Reading her book to Kitty
Sara Kate's favorite things: remote, telephone, Kitty & book





Here are some pictures of Sara Kate and her friends Jonhenry, Maysen, Chloe & James. Sara Kate loves to play with all of her friends in her new playroom. We turned our dining room into the playroom and I'm so glad we did. We now have a place for all of Sara Kate's toys. She loves to sit at the table Pa built her and read her books, especially with her friends! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THose are the cutest pictures!! That was a good idea to turn your dining room into a playroom. It turned out so cute!! love yall, nana

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pics.. Sara Kate gets cuter and cuter everytime I "see" her. Her friends look precious, too. You definitely had enough toys to fill the room!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of Sara Kate! Looks like she is having so much fun with all of her friends! We love you and miss you all! Love- Aunt M