Hi everyone! We hope to get a new camera soon so we can take some pictures of our little cutie. Sara Kate is sooo much fun now. She loves to play with our next door neighbor Aiden who is 3. Yesterday Sara Kate and Aiden played with side walk chalk on the sidewalk. They had the best time. Sara Kate had a cute pink bow in her hair with blue chalk all over her face. She was definitely a sight to see. Kathy, Aiden's mom, took some pictures so hopefully she will send those to me and I'll post.
Sara Kate also loves books and wants me to read them to her all the time. She especially loves the ones that have buttons for her to push. Her absolute favorite book is a Baby Einstein book that has mirrors on the inside. She'll just look at herself and smile. :) She walks EVERYWHERE now and loves to close all the door in the house. I have to be careful and make sure the bathroom doors are closed b/c she loves to throw anything and everything in the toilet. Kitty & binkies have been cleaned many times! ;)
Hope everyone is doing great! We love and miss you all!
Tanya
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think our little princesses like to look at their beautiful faces!!! Emma loves mirrors too! I miss you guys!!! COME BACK HOME!
Post a Comment