Sunday, December 17, 2006

First set of pictures/ Texs Thanksgiving

Watching the Thanksgiving Day parade
Thanksgiving morning
Uncle Taylor and Sara Kate

Eric, Sara Kate, & Uncle Taylor


Hi everyone! We just got back from Georgia and we had a wonderful time! It was so good to see our family and friends. Sara Kate, Abby and I flew into Jacksonville with Taylor on Nov. 25. Sara Kate and Abby both did really good on the airplane. I was very thankful Taylor was there to help. We did a lot of fun things while we were home like going to Wild Adventures. Sara Kate rode rides for the first time and had a blast. It was so pretty decorated for Christmas too. We met my sister and her family there. We also went to Sara Kate's first parade. I think her Papa enjoyed picking up all the candy! Mama, Mrs. Gayle, Sara Kate & I also went to the Christmas program at our church. I thought it was so neat that Sara Kate stayed in the same room where I used to attend Sunday school. It felt so good being back in our old church. Of course we went shopping and that was lots of fun too. We also got to have our family Christmas early with our families. It's always nice to get together and eat good food! But mainly we enjoyed just being around our family and friends. When you don't get to see everyone daily you really appreciate the time you are together. I can't believe we've already been to Georgia and now back in Texas. Abby was so glad to be back, she ran right to the couch and layed down. I have a lot of pictures to post but I'll put a few up here and the rest on our website.

First, I need to put pictures up of Taylor's visit and our Thanksgiving. We had some friends and neighbors come over and it was a lot of fun. You never realize how much cooking and planning goes into it until you're actually the one doing it! I enjoyed having everyone over. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: