Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Sara Kate
Hi everyone! This is my first official blog ever. Our friend Lauren has a blog and I loved looking at hers so I thought it would be fun to do one too. This is a great way to keep everyone posted on what is going on in Texas. I hope you enjoy reading and looking at the pictures that I hope to put up soon. Hopefully I'll be able to figure this out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm so excited!!!! yea, we get to see what's going on in texas and watch precious sara kate grow and change. we love you guys so much...blog often, please!!!
I'm so excited about this idea also!
I love my princess and her parents!
Thanks for your dedication to the windows of our baby's life. Technology today is awesome.
I also enjojed seeing Lauren's precious face on this blog?
Love to my Flyntstones! Gigi
This is great! Now we can keep up with ya'll, even in Texas. Sara Kate keeps getting prettier and prettier. I cannot wait to see her in person again. Love to all 3 of you.
Lauren and Stuart
Post a Comment