Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pooped!


Today was a very hectic day! Our neighborhood does a neighborhood yard sale so Eric and I thought this would be a good time to go through all of our old clothes and get rid of some things. He had today off so he could help me with it. We started LAST NIGHT getting ready for this. We stayed up too late and of course Sara Kate woke up way too early. The yard sale started at 9:00 and we got rid of most of our stuff. I was so proud of Eric for getting rid of a lot of his stuff, he's such a pack rat! Of course, I made fun of him for a lot of the stuff he wanted to sale. I told him no one would pay to have any of that, but it was the first things we sold this morning! He loved proving me wrong. Sara Kate loved watching all the people and Abby loved barking at everyone that came in our driveway. After the yard sale, we took Sara Kate to have her pictures made. She did pretty good, she would smile AFTER they took her picture. We ended up with some good ones though. We had to wait a while before they were able to start taking her pictures so I was thankful she was still in a pretty good mood. When we got home she was so tired that we had to wake her up at 7:30 b/c we were afraid she wouldn't sleep tonight. She was in bed again around 9:00 so hopefully she'll sleep good tonight!

3 comments:

lauren said...

that picture is precious!!! she's so beautiful...so glad y'all updated just for me. did eric happen to sell any of his millions of watches today? jk:) love and miss y'all!!

Anonymous said...

I just love them all!!! We sure do miss that "precious" great-grand-baby. Also her mama & daddy.
Love you!
Grandmama

Anonymous said...

This is the neatest thing. I love it! The pictures are adorable of Sara Kate and I love reading the updates. I miss you all and give Sara Kate and big hug and kiss from her "Aunt" M! Love - M