Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Our Good Girl
Yesterday I was so proud of Sara Kate. I have bible study at church on Tuesdays at 9:00 and I always hope and pray that she'll be a good girl in the nursery. I was especially scared about dropping her off b/c she's teething and she had woken up 3 times in the middle of the night crying. So, I was prepared for them to call me during the bible study to come and get her. When I dropped her off she just looked at me and smiled. Of course I just wanted to grab her and give her another hug before leaving but I knew she wouldn't smile at me when I finally decided to leave. The study ended around 11:30 and when I went to pick her up I peaked in the window and saw her sitting on the floor playing with another little girl. She looked so cute! When she saw me, she started saying, "Mama, Mama!" The nursery worker handed her to me and said that she did so good! She said Sara Kate was so sweet and another lady said that she loved listening to her make all kinds of noises. I'm not really sure what all kind of noises she was making but I was so proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
doesn't that make you feel so good? i wouldn't expect anything less than that from sweet sara kate!
lauren
Post a Comment