

Here is a picture of Sara Kate wearing her friend Elijah's cowboy hat. She would only keep it on for a second but I did manage to get her picture. Eric loved kissing his little cowgirl! I absolutely love watching Eric with Sara Kate. She loves her daddy too! My favorite time of the day is when Eric gets home from work, not just because I can get some help :), but because Sara Kate's face lights up when he walks in the door. Abby and Sara Kate are both so excited to see him, I think they're pretty tired of me by the end of the day!
3 comments:
oh my gosh! those pictures are to die for. could the dimples be any cuter and the eyes any bluer? i LOVE the red cowboy hat. just wish i could see her in person!!!
Papa Rackley smiled from Heaven when he saw the cowgirl from Texas wearing the red hat. This picture looks like so much like Papa!
Papa was such a true cowboy. He loved Apoloosa Horses and he once owned a very valuable Stallion App named Tillman's Neiko. Papa loved Neiko and once hired a local artist to paint a portrait of Neiko which currently hangs in Aunt Jan's office. FYO Gigi
enjoyed the pictures so so much. I loved the BDay invitation and wish I could have been there to celebrate Sara Kate's 1st bday. Happy 1st bday. I love you Aunt Jody
Post a Comment